Orthofeet shoes are Biomechanically designed to reduce Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, and offer ultimate comfort, pain relief and protection for Diabetic Feet, Neuropathy, Arthritic Feet, Sensitive Feet, Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Bunions, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s Neuroma, Corns, Hammer Toes.
- Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain, and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit – two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.