CHATTANOOGA 859 Red
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
- Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain, and enhances comfort from heel to toe
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort
- Two-Way Strap System – enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap