WICHITA - 825
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
- Comfort Fit – Stretchable design offers a relaxed fit at the forefoot, and helps relief pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet
- Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain, and enhances comfort from heel to toe
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin
- Adjustable fit – two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit